Table of Contents
- 1 Titans fans can purchase cutouts for home opener vs. Jaguars at Nissan Stadium
- 2 Sent!
- 3 Posted!
- 3.0.1 More Stories
- 3.0.2 Director: Metro Schools sports postponed ‘until further notice’
- 3.0.3 Vote for the prep boys athlete of the week
- 3.0.4 Vote for the prep girls athlete of the week
- 3.0.5 16 Vanderbilt students, including athletes, test positive for COVID-19
- 3.0.6 Vandy star Dimitri Moore opting back into football season
- 3.0.7 IndyCar officials to check on possible Grand Prix race here
Nissan Stadium won’t be completely empty for the Titans’ home opener against the Jaguars on Sept. 20 after all.
The Titans are offering fans the chance to purchase fan cutouts to be displayed in the stands, according to the team website. For the Titans-Jaguars game, cutouts will be placed in end zone sections.
Nashville Mayor John Cooper last week announced no fans would be allowed at Titans home games through at least September, which includes only the Jaguars game.
To purchase a fan cutout, head to tennesseetitans.com/fans/fan-cutouts/. Season-ticket members can purchase a fan cutout for $50; for the general public, the price is $100 per cutout.
Cutouts, which will be installed prior to the Titans-Jaguars game and may remain in the stands through the season at no additional cost, will be available for pickup later this year.
Fans have until 5 p.m. Friday to purchase a cutout. Limited quantities are available.
Reach Erik Bacharach at [email protected] and on Twitter @ErikBacharach.
Aug. 25, 2020, 6:34 p.m.
Aug. 24, 2020, 11:46 a.m.
Aug. 24, 2020, 12:23 p.m.
Aug. 25, 2020, 3:30 p.m.
Aug. 25, 2020, 4:06 p.m.
Aug. 24, 2020, 4:16 p.m.