FREMONT, CA — Homes this sweet don’t hit the market too often in the old railroad town of Niles. And even better, this one, a remodeled, two-bedroom, is within walking distance of Main Street.
Priced at $837,738, the 1,385-square-foot residence dates to 1922 and still retains its period charm, including a vintage-vibe range in the kitchen.
A portion of the detached and finished garage could be transformed into an in-law suite, as well, for an added bonus, according to the listing.
Take a peek, and don’t miss the mini outdoor kitchen in the backyard — a space just waiting to be transformed into a cozy gathering spot.
Follow listing link for more photos and info.
- Address: 332 Riverside Ave, Fremont, California
- Price: $837,738
- Square Feet: 1385
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 Baths
- Built: 1922
- Features: Adorable quiet river side home in historic Niles has only had one other owner and is a potential 2-Unit Site. Very practical Niles floor plan with larger than typical rooms flows wonderfully. Remodeled kitchen is a wonderful stroll down memory lane.
- The 2 bedroom, 1 bath is configured to become a 3 bedroom, 2 bath.
- The detached finished & permitted garage with epoxy floors has a full bath & could easily become an in-law unit with a very long driveway for loads of off-street parking. Sideyard access possible both sides. Approx. 10-year-new roof and upgraded 200 amp electrical service with grounded electrical outlets in house.
- Walking distance to Downtown Niles (go to niles.org for a list of the countless events), Quarry Lakes and Alameda Creek with Highway 84 and BART close by.
This listing originally appeared on realtor.com. For more information and photos, click here.